Catholic Church -- Buildings

Área de elementos

Taxonomía

Código

Nota(s) sobre el alcance

    Nota(s) sobre el origen

    • http://purl.org/paash#sh001195

    Mostrar nota(s)

      Términos jerárquicos

      Catholic Church -- Buildings

      Término General Catholic Church

      Catholic Church -- Buildings

        Términos equivalentes

        Catholic Church -- Buildings

          Términos asociados

          Catholic Church -- Buildings

            1 Descripción archivística results for Catholic Church -- Buildings

            1 resultados directamente relacionados Excluir términos relacionados
            Beaverlodge Research Farm fonds
            PR2546 · Fondo · 1909 - 1921

            The fonds consists of images related to D.C Cranston's life in Alberta and features images of the staging area of Burnsites on their way to Beaverlodge, Alberta, Athabasca Landing, a wagon overturned on the trail, cutting wood, the S.S. Northern Light on Lessler Slave Lake, a wagon boarding the ferry at the Peace River Crossing, the first home of Mr. and Mrs. E.A. Smith, the first post office at Lake Saskatoon, the second annual sports day at Lake Saskatoon, the first wedding in Beaverlodge, the Beaverlodge baseball team, a log cabin, Ralph Carrel and Jake Glesnet at Grande Prairie.

            The fonds also comprises photographs related to Maud Clifford including images featuring the first church at Spirit River, the Anglican mission house at Spirit River, the Hudson's Bay Company post at Dunvegan, the Roman Catholic Church at Bear Creek, and the home of Rev. Alexander Forbes at Flying Shot Lake.

            The fonds also includes photographs featuring the Beaverlodge Experimental Farm including photographs featuring the experimental; and images featuring the Beaverlodge region including images featuring a picnic day, picking currents, binding grain, the first automobile to reach Grande Prairie from Edmonton over the Edson Trail, a cutter constructer on the front bob of a sleigh, and sunflowers. The photographs date from 1909 to 1921.

            Sin título