Exshaw, AB

Elements area

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

    Source note(s)

      Display note(s)

        Hierarchical terms

        Exshaw, AB

          Equivalent terms

          Exshaw, AB

            Associated terms

            Exshaw, AB

              2 Archival description results for Exshaw, AB

              2 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
              PR3860 · Collection · 1908- 1946

              The collection consists of fire insurance maps for the following communities in Alberta:
              Alix, 1910
              Bawlf, 1910
              Blairmore, 1925
              Bruce, 1910
              Burdett, 1910
              Carbon, 1924
              Cardson, 1915
              Carmangay, 1910
              Castor, 1910
              Claresholm, 1906
              Cochrane, 1908
              Coleman, 1905
              Daysland, 1924
              Didsbury, 1924
              Exshaw, 1910
              Frank, 1906
              Gadsby, 1910
              Gleichen, 1916
              Grande Prairie, 1916
              Hanna, 1922
              Hardieville, 1920
              Hardisty, 1910
              High River, 1915
              Holden, 1910
              Irma, 1931
              Irvine, 1910
              Killiam, 1910
              Lacombe, 1946
              Leduc, 1930
              Fort Macleod, 1912
              Manville, 1918
              Monarch, 1910
              Morinville, 1930
              Mundare, 1946
              Nanton, 1931,
              Olds, 1924
              Pincher Creek, 1908
              Ponoka 1924
              Provost, 1924
              Redcliffe, 1913
              Ryley, 1910
              Steller, 1951
              Strome, 1931
              Taber, 1910
              Tofield, 1910
              Vegreville, 1930

              Unknown donor
              PR1941 · Collection · [1906 - 1950]

              The collection consists of glass lantern slides of the cement plant in Exshaw, Alberta, most likely the Canada Cement Company Limited plant, and includes images of the buildings and primarily the machinery, including mills and kilns. The Exshaw cement plant was established by the Western Canadian Cement and Coal Company in 1906, and this company joined the Canada Cement Company in 1911. In 1970, the company became part of Canada Cement Lafarge Limited.

              Cruickshank, Regina